- The Terminator: bootstrapping, machine uprising, and time traveling meatballs w/ Joe Ruppel
- Terminator 2: advanced puppetry, Skynet, and liquid nitrogen handling w/ Joe Ruppel
- Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines: hacking cars and supercomputing Skynet FLOPS w/ Joe Ruppel
- Terminator Salvation: body donation, realistic time travel, and the legal shmegal defense w/ Joe Ruppel
- Terminator Genisys: surprise anthologies & time travel spaghetti w/ Joe Ruppel
Hooray! Another legit good Terminator sequel! Nutso revenue requirements. Linda Hamilton and Arnold physique maintenance. Arnold appreciation as always.
No spoilers but wow what a way to begin. CG face replacements. Terminator battle plans. More alternate timelines.
Grace. Imposing! “Design” considerations. Relying on human tissues. Comparing and contrasting with the Terminator Salvation’s Sam Worthingtonbot. Bio-aumentation. More than muscle! Nervous system response shortcuts.
Robots taking our jobs
Robot literally taking the guy’s job this time. Learning to work with the robots. Extended robot anxieties throughout the history of the Terminator franchise. Robots surveilling and monitoring our jobs and making it easy for Terminators to find us.
New Terminator! The Rev-9 taking the best bits of previous no-longer-canon sequels. Infiltrating and cracking wise.
Synet rebranded. AI built on human data and maybe no matter which platform becomes sentient it will come to similar conclusions and methods. Cyberwarfare platforms.
Becoming human. Understanding humanity. What happens to a Terminator after their mission is complete? Post-mission Terminators getting creative.